Meet our SAP Content Enablement team at Enterprise World 2016
OpenText’s Enterprise World 2016 will be bigger and better, and InfoSpire will be there! EW16 is promising double the number of breakout sessions and more user groups and advisory boards. With InfoSpire’s expertise in the sweet spot where SAP and ECM meet, it’ll be a perfect place to get to know us. We’re a consulting company focused on enterprise content management for SAP. That’s what we do. That’s where our expertise is.
OPENTEXT RELEASE 16
On center stage at Enterprise World 2016 will be OpenText’s new flagship Release 16, consisting of Suite 16 and Cloud 16:
- OpenText Suite 16 is a set of four discrete suites that represent the next generation of innovation in Enterprise Content Management: Business Process Management, Customer Experience Management, and Analytics. Each suite delivers a set of integrated products that can run on-premises, as a subscription in the OpenText Cloud, in a third-party cloud, or as a managed service in any chosen location.¹
- OpenText Cloud 16 is a set of five cloud-based offerings that represents the next generation of innovation in Enterprise Content Management: Business Process Management, Customer Experience Management, Business Network, and Analytics.¹
OpenText Release 16 allows users to digitize end-to-end processes and manage the flow of information across their enterprise. SAP Extended ECM16 enterprise applications are SAP Fiori enabled and powered by SAP HANA. This really excites us, and we hope you feel the same way. Attending Enterprise World 2016 means you’ll get a head start in the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating your SAP business processes.
HOW CAN INFOSPIRE HELP?
We use our expertise together with best practices to help enterprises take control of their content and information and design a way to weave it intelligently into SAP business processes and make it easily accessible.
What Does That Mean For Your Company?
That’s easy to answer: increased decision-making ability, faster response times, increased accuracy, stronger compliance practices, and more efficient business processes.
You have a few options when it comes to getting in touch with us. Choose whatever works best for you:
- Schedule a one-on-one meeting with us by filling out the form on the right.
- Contact us via email or phone.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet our SAP Content Enablement Team and discuss your specific SAP content management needs at OpenText’s Enterprise World conference, July 11-14 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, in Nashville, Tennessee.
Peter Gunzenhauser, SAP Content Management Consultant & CEO | Connect on LinkedIn
Peter has over 15 years of business experience in Enterprise Software and Content Management consulting combined with extensive hands-on technical experience implementing SAP content management solutions.
Eric Knabke, SAP Content Management Consultant & CIO | Connect on LinkedIn
Eric has over 15 years of ECM consulting experience leading large scale content enablement projects leveraging SAP and OpenText.
For more information on OpenText and Enterprise World, visit http://www.opentext.com
¹ Source: http://www.opentext.com/what-we-do/create-a-better-way-to-work