Last Updated: July 22, 2018
Infospire LLC, and its subsidiaries (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This website is owned and operated by Infospire LLC, 9800 S. La Cienega Blvd. Suite 1403, Los Angeles, CA 90301. Other websites subject to this Notice may be owned and operated by an affiliate company which is under the control of Infospire LLC. From a data privacy perspective this means that Infospire is data controller and data collector. Infospire’s Data Protection Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Data Privacy Department
9800 S. La Cienega Blvd. Suite 1403
Los Angeles, CA 90301
United States of America
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you respond to job postings on our site, or request information about our services, and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the domain and host name from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone and country setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, marketing services) that may provide us with additional information about you.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you, or where you have consented to this, or where we can otherwise lawfully do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- service providers with which we have an agreement. These third-party service providers assist us in assessing our information security controls, maintaining our site, analyzing our site traffic, and in providing services and information to us and to users of our site;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers and advertising networks, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Infospire or its subsidiaries, or substantially all of the assets of any of the foregoing, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you divulge information in a public forum offered on our site such as a chat room, message board and/or news group, this will be considered public information and may be disclosed and used by third parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or at our third party data centers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Depending on where you are located, you may have the right, under law, to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Where you have the right, under law, to prevent such processing, you can exercise your right by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Depending on where you are located, you may have the right, under law, to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law, which might be the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee as may be notified to you from time to time, to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any request should be made in writing, and the best way for you to do so is to contact us at the address stated below. As we must be able to identify the person making the request, and because a fee may be due, we request that you confirm any request made by you via different means by contacting us at the address stated below. Due to technological constraints and/or information security considerations, it may be inappropriate to use social media to supply information in response to any request by you for access to information, and so please provide an alternative delivery address for our response.